Data Processor means each of the following: New Zenler; and Meetup.
Personal Information means any identifying information about you. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: address; email address; name; phone number; and username/passwords.
Services means all services provided by MAIARA Ltd to you, including (but not limited to) this Website and the following: Personal Development Education; and Personal Coaching.
Website means www.maiaracoach.com.
- Personal Information Collection
We only collect and use Personal Information to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. We collect Personal Information for the Website to provide you with a better online experience.
We also provide the following services: Personal Development Education So that we may communicate with you about this service and keep you updated with new information and education. Personal Coaching So that we are able to communicate with you about this service and keep you up to date with any changes or opportunities.
- Personal Information Retention
We keep Personal Information for the shortest time necessary to provide you with Services and to meet all our legal and compliance obligations. To determine this retention period, we take into account (i) the nature of the Personal Information gathered; and (ii) the nature of our legal and compliance obligations. All Personal Information no longer required by us is destroyed and/or erased.
- Personal Data from Third Parties
We may, from time to time, obtain Personal Information from third parties to enable us to better tailor our Services to you (Third Party Personal Information). When we obtain Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you within one month.
If we use or share Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you immediately.
- Your Rights
With respect to Personal Information we hold, you have the following rights:
- Access: You may request from us access to your data that we hold on you.
- Rectification: If the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct it. If the data we hold is incomplete, you may request that we complete it.
- Erasure: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we erase all of the data we hold on you.
- Restrictions: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we restrict the processing of data we hold on you.
- Portability: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we transfer all the data we hold on you to a third party (including yourself).
- Objections: Subject to certain conditions, you may object to us processing the data we hold on you.
- Your Account
If you choose to create an online account with us, you have the right to:
- Update or delete your account at any time; and
- Opt-out of receiving emails and other communications from us.
- Data Processors
We engage Data Processors to assist us in providing you with Services. Data Processors are contractually obligated to us, and must:
- notify us if they believe we are acting in breach of the GDPR (where applicable);
- first obtain our consent prior to sub-contracting data processing services;
- comply with their obligations under the GDPR (where applicable).
- Social Media
You may choose to engage with our Services through a variety of social media sites and platforms, for example Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. When you interact with our Services through these social media platforms, you may allow us to receive Personal Information and other Anonymized Data on how you are interacting with our Services. This will depend on your privacy settings on each social media site and platform.
We do not knowingly collect information on children under the age of 16.
- Third Party Links
Our website contains links to other third-party websites not owned or managed by Maiara Coach
- Payment Vendors
- Merger, acquisition or asset sale
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Information may be transferred.
- Contact us
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint at any time to your relevant authority.